Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jeanne Lanvin

Soft pink sheens and tulle ribbons adorned the beautiful vial that caught my eyes.


I swear, it is always, always, always the flacon and bottle design that entices me to take a sniff of a new scent. (Perfume designers take note)
That, and often the color of the juice.

I first met Jeanne Lanvin in the form of a pathetic small glass bottle stuffed with a scrap of napkin spritzed with a teeny serving of juice.
Ah, young love~
There was a little pushcart at my school, marketing scents at slightly friendlier rates for students.
I didn't grab my bottle there though, sort of found it still a little too expensive for an impulse buy.
(since i couldn't test the scent or anything, only inhale it out of a tiny vial)

But i admitted it there and then to my girls, i adored it.



Jeanne Lanvin - Lanvin

Top Notes: Blackberry, Lemon, Pear
Middle Notes: Peony, Freesia, Raspberry, Rose
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk.

Self-correction,
I loved it.

I bought it the moment i saw an opportunity for a steal deal online, 
happily took her home, 
and unboxed it.

I absolutely love the detail of the metal cap, the beautiful tulle ribbon, and the gros grain label.
And my, did i enjoy the juice!

It's a gorgeous scent.
Fresh, sweet and feminine, perfect for spring!
Fits well for a cheerful day, with light breezes and simplicity.
Another fruity-floral as usual, if you can't already tell, that's my preference in scents!:)

I totally recommend if you love something delicate and balanced.
The berries bring in an enticing array of flora with them, and it is definitely non-offensive and a crowd pleaser!
Suitable for everyday use, and longevity is great.
A youthful scent that turns slightly sexy on dry down, soft and simple, a must try. ;)

That's all i have for now, till next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment